Set off on an adventure through God’s universe with Science Shepherd’s astronomy homeschool curriculum! Explore the solar system, stars, and galaxies, and learn how astronomical observations support Biblical creation.
ISBN 9781735524511 (DVD)
- One family, one subscription: purchase one Astronomy: God's Universe Video Course for your entire family*
- Video-based astronomy homeschool curriculum
- Level A includes over 60 lessons and 7+ hours of content
- Topics for both levels include the sun, moon, and planets, stars and galaxies, origins, and more
- Level B includes all of the same content as Level A, plus an additional 20+ lessons, over 11 total hours, for more advanced discovery in the topics of dark matter, dark energy, planet and solar system formation, and more
- Both levels feature a special focus on scientifically discussing the merits of the big bang and creation origin models to clearly show that the big bang model fails while the creation model is consistent with astronomical observations
- Level A recommended for upper-elementary grades, ages 9-11
- Level B recommended for middle school grades, ages 12-14
- The 5-disc DVD set includes the videos for Level A and Level B
- Allows for independent study
- Fully developed by homeschool families
- Choice of 15-month online streaming subscription to Level A or Level B, Lifetime streaming subscription, or DVD (Lifetime streaming and DVD include the Level A and B videos)
Save 5% on a bundle and get everything needed for a year of homeschool astronomy
Subscription period begins from the day of purchase. To upgrade your 15-month subscription to a Lifetime streaming subscription, please contact us by email.
Internet/data connection required for digital content. Charges may apply.
*Note: Science Shepherd video courses are intended for individual/family use only. Please see our co-op information if you are interested in using Astronomy: God's Universe in a co-op or classroom setting.
Sample Video & Free Preview
Watch a sample lesson video below, or access a free preview of Astronomy: God's Universe through our student learning portal!
About Science Shepherd Astronomy
Science Shepherd Astronomy: God's Universe is a Christian homeschool science curriculum for upper-elementary to middle school. Featuring video-based lessons, with integrated workbook and practical activities, Astronomy: God's Universe covers the sun, planets, and solar system, galaxies and nebula, and the origin of all things.