Explore creation through the fields of geology, biology, astronomy, oceanography and more with our Introductory Science curriculum for homeschool. Available as an online streaming video subscription or DVD set. Recommended for elementary grades or ages 6-11.
Science Shepherd Introductory Science is a video-based curriculum for homeschool. Featuring 171 daily lessons, available on DVD or online, with integrated, age-appropriate workbooks (Level A or B) and practical activities, Introductory Science covers creation week, geology, biology, meteorology, oceanography, astronomy and more. Science Shepherd curriculum was written by physician and homeschool dad Scott Hardin, MD.
Save 5% when you bundle a streaming subscription with the Workbook and Answer Key!
- One family, one subscription: purchase one Introductory Science Video Course for your entire family
- Video-based science curriculum for homeschool
- Topics include creation week, geology, plants and animals, oceanography, nutrition and more
- Daily 2-5 minute video lessons, including activities
- Great for independent study
- Provided 35-week schedule can be adjusted to fit your needs
- Used with the Level A and Level B student Workbooks (sold separately)
- Choice of 15-Month or Lifetime subscription to on-demand streaming videos, or a 4-disc DVD set that is yours to keep
- Recommended for elementary grades 1-5 (ages 6-11), or older students who are new to formalized science
- Science Shepherd video courses are intended for individual/family use only; please see our co-op information for using Introductory Science in a co-op or classroom
- Subscription period begins from the day of purchase; to upgrade your 15-month subscription to a Lifetime streaming subscription, please contact us by email
- Internet/data connection required for digital content, charges may apply
- ISBN 9780991636952 (DVD)
- DVD produced in the USA